Sunday, June 17, 2012

WWE No Way Out Predictions

In all honesty, I can't say I am really looking forward to this ppv.  I have ordered every WWE PPV since the beginning of the year, but I do not think I will order this one.  Right now the WWE just isn't offering stuff that is overly interesting to me.  I like some of the stuff going on, and there are a few guys that I really enjoy, but not enough for me to throw down the money to watch the show.

Here are my predictions for the show.  I have been on a pretty good role as of late so lets hope I can keep that going.

PRE SHOW MATCH - BRODUS CLAY V DAVID OTUNGA
Lets start by saying this one isn't going to be a wrestling clinic.  Clay is going to get the win, but I look for Otunga to give him a little bit of trouble.  This isn't going to be a squash, but just a step above that with Otunga getting in a little bit of offense.
PREDICTED WINNER: BRODUS CLAY


US TITLE - SANTINO MARELLA V RICARDO RODRIQUEZ in a TUXEDO MATCH
This could be a good comedy match to break the evening up a bit.  I really enjoy Santino.  The recent stuff between these two has been quality.  I look for it to end tonight with The Cobra striking for the win.
PREDICTED WINNER: SANTINO MARELLA


DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP - LAYLA v BETH PHOENIX
I can honestly see this one going either way.  With as little time as the WWE puts into their Divas it is really hard to call.  I think it all depends on the Kharma effect.  When will she return and what are they going with her when she comes back?  I honestly think that will ultimately determine the winner.
PREDICTED WINNER: BETH PHOENIX


IC TITLE - CHRISTIAN v CODY RHODES
This is my pre-show pick for match of the night.  Christian has had all the momentum since returning, and I expect that to continue tonight.  Cody had a good run as IC champ, but I think bigger things may be in store for him.  I can see him entering the World Title picture shortly.
PREDICTED WINNER: CHRISTIAN


WWE TITLE - CM PUNK v KANE v DANIEL BRYAN
I am at a stalemate on this one.  At first I though Punk was a lock to keep the title, then I thought The American Dragon would get his run with the WWE strap, then within the last week I have honestly thought that Kane could win it after not giving him a shot early on.  The result of this match is totally contingent on how they play the AJ angle.  I am calling it that AJ costs Punk and Kane the match and ends up back with Daniel Bryan.  It was all a ploy.  However, I don't have any faith in the WWE's creative skills so who knows.
PREDICTED WINNER: DANIEL BRYAN


JOHN CENA V BIG SHOW
Not really in to this who story, but I guess I am interested in seeing how it plays out.  I can't see Cena losing and be "So Called Fired", we have been down that route before.  Plus if they are going to give him time off, I can't see him missing RAW 1000 or SummerSlam.  So I am saying either Cena wins or it goes to a No-Contest.
PREDICTED WINNER: JOHN CENA


I am also predicting that we could see an appearance from Ryback!
An outside chance of seeing Mr Sandow.

No comments:

Post a Comment