Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WWE Money in the Bank Predictions

I know it is only Wednesday, but I am going to be out of town from Thursday through Sunday so I decided that If I didn't do my predictions tonight then I would be unable to do them.

Disclaimer:  Only 5 matches are currently announced.  I am only going to predict the 5 that are currently on the card.  If any other matches are announced on Friday, I will not be predicting them.

PRE-SHOW - WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - Kofi and Truth v Hunico and Camacho
This should actually be a pretty decent Pre-Show match.  For the sake of the match I hope that they allow Kofi and Hunico plenty of time together in the ring.  Those two together could put on some good stuff.
I supposed they are just having this match because the Prime Time Players are embroiled in a mini feud with Epico and Primo.  That is the only reasoning I can see for it as Hunico and Camacho have done nothing together as a team.
PREDICTION: Kofi Kingston and R-Truth


WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - Sheamus v Alberto Del Rio
I have heard rumbling that the WWE wants to put the strap back in Del Rio by the end of the year.  With that being said I do not think now is the time.  They have invested a ton in Sheamus, especially after Wrestlemania do to the fact that most of the Universe turned on him after the 18 second D-Bryan debacle.
All in all I see Sheamus retaining a hard hitting match.  I look for Del Rio to put up a good fight which will allow him to stay in the title picture a little longer.
PREDICTION: SHEAMUS


WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP CONTRACT MITB MATCH
I know a lot of people are down on this match do to the lack of star power, but I am not one of those people.  There is a ton of talent in this match and the MITB concept is the perfect platform for a few of the guys (Tyson Kidd and Damien Sandow) to showcase what they can do.
The two favorites heading into the match have to be Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes.  I honestly see one of those two winning the match.  I see Kidd and Sin Cara putting on a show!  Kidd is going to be the stand out of the entire night IMO.
Sandow is going to put his name on the map as a major cog in the future of the WWE.  Tensai is the most interesting entrant into the match.  I like the dynamic and the big strong man being in this type of match with all the high fliers.
This is the most interesting match of the night and I look for many good things to come out of this match.
PREDICTION: DOLPH ZIGGLER


WWE CHAMPIONSHIP CONTRACT MITB MATCH
I like the dynamic of the former champions being involved in this match.  I expect Cena and Jericho to do most of the work.
It would not surprise me if we have a surprise entrant or two into the match.  There are a few other former WWE champions out there that could show up and make and Impact.
PREDICTION: JOHN CENA


WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan - in the battle for AJ's heart!
We know what to expect in the ring, EXCELLENCE!  The major story here is AJ.  Over the last few weeks AJ has became the star of the WWE Championship feud.
I look for AJ to side with her old flame with this entire love triangle being a set up from the start.
PREDICTION: DANIEL BRYAN

No comments:

Post a Comment