Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Post Raw Evaluations

*Will Mick Foley retaliate against Johnny Ace for this attack last week?
NOPE.  Foley was only to be found in a brief segment with Zack Ryder and Eve.  I feel that the WWE may have missed out on a change to use Foley.  I know Punk/Johnny Ace is the bigger feud developing, but Foley can get into the mix.  Foley stills gets a good reaction so why not use hime?
*How does Zack Ryder respond after losing his title?
He responded by getting his back broke!!!! Kane destroying Ryder was fine by me, I understand they are developing him back as that monster heel.  Thats cool by me.  However a broken back for Ryder?  I don't understand this.  Now Ryder will be written off of TV for a while, just after being finally put on TV.  Maybe while out he can figure out a few ways to develop his character more.  Ryder was heading in the right direction, I just hope the the powers the be do not bury him.  He deserves better.
*Will we finally see the Divas Champ in 2012?
Apparently only on Superstars this week.  Beth taped a match for the internet show.  This is only helping further bury the divas division.  Maybe they need to take a look at TNA and see how a women's wrestling division in a major promotion is supposed to be.
*Will Kofi be used?
Another NOPE.  I can see him not being used simply because everything last night was geared torwards the Rumble.  Hopefully things get better for Kofi.
*Who will the man from Planet Funk destroy this week?
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! My odds on favorite Heath Slater was the lucky one last night.  Also interested to see where this thing with Brodus and William Regal is heading.  Could be interesting and a great way to get Clay's career off to a great start.


Overall a solid RAW.  Not nearly as good as last week.  I am looking forward to getting the Rumble over so we can get on the "RTWM" and get into the best story's of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment