Monday, January 16, 2012

Pre-Raw Thoughts and Questions

I am going to try to do a weekly entry with my Pre-Raw thoughts and questions.  Hopefully I can accomplish this.  If I can not do it weekly then I plan to do it as often as possible.

*Whats next for John Cena and Kane?
Will they continue to let Kane beat up on Cena until the Royal Rumble?  Personally I feel like this should happen.  Some may say it will get old, however to continue to build Kane's character back to where it once was, I think this is needed.  Plus we all know that Cena is going to win at the Rumble.  He has to have some momentum heading on the Road to Wrestlemania.

*What does Chris Jericho have planned next?
I believe the silent treatment will continue.  I believe it has to continue because Jericho is trying to get heat and up to this point I don't think it is working exactly like he has planned.  The University is still cheering for Jericho.  Sooner of later the boos have to start coming.....Don't they?

*What will happen with the New Tag Team Champs?
For those of you who may not know, Epico and Primo won the Tag Team titles over the weekend at a house show.  As interesting as this is, it is not something totally new.  The WWE has down it in the past, albeit not any time recently.  I am interested to see how they write this into the show.  I look for Air Boom to get a re-match tonight.

*Will Zack Ryder be able to defend his US Title against Jack Swagger?
I do not think Ryder will be on Raw tonight, simply to play up the attack from Kane last week.  However, I believe that this could be a mistake.  Finally they were bringing some creditability back to the US title and now it gets but on the back burner just because Ryder somehow gets caught up in the Kane/Cena feud.  It would not surprise me if they stripped Ryder because he is unable to defend in his scheduled match.  I hope this does not happen, but it would not surprise me.

*Who does the Funkasauras get to destroy?
Since returning last Monday, the man from Planet Funk destroyed Curt Hawkins on Raw and then Tyson Kidd on Smackdown.  He will definitely be on Raw tonight, but who is his victim?  My bet is Tyler Reks.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment