Sunday, January 29, 2012

Predicting the Rumble

Yesterday I gave all of my Rumble predictions.  Today, I am going to give a list of the 30 guys I believe I will appear in the Royal Rumble match itself.  As awesome as it would be to predict all 30 men in the Rumble, I am going to say that is near impossible.  I will put it on the same level as predicting a perfect bracket during March Madness.
With superstars returning from injury and legends returning, anyone can be an entrant.  Also they have been promoting that any WWE superstar is eligible to be in the match this year, so that throws in another wrinkle.  I look for a few guys who compete earlier in the night to show up in the Rumble match.

Here is my prediction for the 30 entrants. The number beside them is no the number in-which I believe they  will enter, just simply a number so I can keep them in order.
1. The Miz
2. Sheamus
3. R-Truth
4. Randy Orton
5. Wade Barrett
6. Jinder Mahal
7. Santino Marella
8. Cody Rhodes
9. Chris Jericho
10. Mick Foley
11. Justin Gabriel
12. Hornswoggle
13. Mason Ryan
14. Brodus Clay
15. Ezekiel Jackson
16. David Otunga
17. Heath Slater
18. Christian
19. Kane
20. John Cena
21. Dolph Ziggler
22. CM Punk
23. Kofi Kingston
24. Hacksaw Jim Duggan
25. Papa Shango/Godfather
26. Rob Van Dam
27. Batista
28. Rey Mysterio
29. Goldust
30. Jack Swagger

Hopefully I can get at least 25 of them correct.
Batista is the biggest long shot of them all.  RVD has been rumored to come back after his TNA contract expires, and TNA wrote him off of tv with an injury a few weeks ago.  I look for Goldust to be involved so they can get the feud with he and Cody up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment