Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Who is SHE??

Now that we know that Jericho is the mastermind behind the "It Begins" videos, there is still one question burning in my mind.   Who is SHE?

All of the videos referred to a She.  Even the new video that aired directly before Jericho showed up kept talking about a She.   Who is SHE? How long before we find out who SHE is?

This Jericho situation has many more questions to be answered.  I feel that him showing up last night was just the first step.  He revealed nothing last night, other than the fact that he is indeed going to be a heel.  Other than that everything is up in the air.

IMO, this is going to take a little bit of time to play out.  All the internet rumors point to Jericho v Punk at Wrestlemania.  If that is the case, which I hope it is, I don't think Jericho is immediately going to get involved with Punk.  If he was I believe he probably would have done so last night.  Punk has this little mini feud going on with Ziggler until the Rumble.  So I believe that this will play out until then.

Who is SHE?  I believe the she is Stephanie McMahon.  I don't know how they are going to work it, but that is my gut feeling.  If you remember back over the summer when Steph showed up and interacted with CM Punk, she made it seem like things were going to change.  This could be the change.  Maybe Stephanie is brining in Jericho to take the belt off of Punk.  Makes sense in my book.

Some people on the internet believe that SHE could be Lita.  Honestly I do not see that.  It would not make much sense to me.

Hopefully we get some answers in the weeks to come.  This has the possibility of being the most entertaining thing to happen on WWE TV in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment