Monday, January 23, 2012

Pre-Raw Thoughts and Questions

*Will Mick Foley retaliate against Johnny Ace for this attack last week?
Mick has played the biggest role yet in this budding McMahon/Austin 2.0 feud.  Mick got Johnny Ace to finally let his feelings known only to get blasted with the mic.  Will Mick show up tonight to get some revenge on Mr. Interim GM?
*How does Zack Ryder respond after losing his title?
They are at a cross roads with Ryder's character.  Last week showed a more serious side of Ryder, which is a good thing.  I believe Ryder chasing the title again will be a positive, I just hope that they do it differently than the last time (when he was chasing Ziggler).
*Will we finally see the Divas Champ in 2012?
Beth Phoenix hasn't been on WWE tv since Alicia Fox botched her somersault kick.  I would think they need at least 1 divas match at the Royal Rumble and it needs to be for the Divas title.  With that said Phoenix needs to be back on tv.
*Will Kofi be used?
First off, Evan Bourne has effectively killed Kofi Kingston.  Kofi finally found a place in the tag team division.  He was getting pushed out of the mid-card level as a singles wrestler, so it was either team up with someone or get demoted to jobber status.  Apparently he teamed up with Mason Ryan at a recent house show.  I wouldn't mind seeing those two form a full-time team.  I am not a Ryan fan, but in tag matches Kofi could do most of the work.  I also would not mind to see him team with Santino.
*Who will the man from Planet Funk destroy this week?
I was wrong last week.  I plan on keeping this a question until I get it correct.  Last week I picked Tyler Reks and Brodus ended up defeating JTG.  This week I am going to put odds on a few guys with hopes I can get it right.
25/1 Mason Ryan
15/1 Michael McGillicutty
10/1 Tyler Reks
2/1 Heath Slater
Sorry Mr. "One Man Southern Rock Band" but I believe you are the next victim of the Funkasauras.

Leave any comments, they are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment